NATURAL • SINCERE • CANDID
In-home/hotel room photoshoot, or at any other private location
Beach, city or desert photoshoot
- Individual photoshoot in Dubai.
- Session duration — 1,5-2 hours. Don't worry about time limits — my approach is to capture as many perfect shots as possible and no matter how much time it may take.
- You will get 40-50 edited and naturally retouched digital photos + a couple of black & white photos delivered via a private online gallery. You can download all your high resolution images from the gallery, as well as share them with your family and friends. Printed photos and RAW files are not included in the package.
- Maximum turnaround time — 3 weeks.
- Final images are selected by myself, but I can assure that you will get absolutely all the best shots. As a result, you might receive even more than the standard number of photos for no additional cost.
- Pre-session consultation is included in the package. You will ask all your questions and get some recommendations regarding outfits, time, ideas, etc.
- The payment is made in full on the day of the photoshoot.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Outfits can affect the final look and feel of the photos. I am not a professional stylist, but years of experience taught me that certain clothing and colors may work better than others. My favourite colors and tones are neutral, pastel, beige and earthy. I recommend plain and timeless outfits without any logos, prints and geometric patterns. Anything too bright or overly-detailed will put the focus on the clothes rather than you. And the most important point — your clothes should be comfortable, so choose something that you feel good in. I will give you some more simple suggestions during pre-session consultation.
DO YOU USE ARTIFICIAL LIGHT?
I always take photos with natural light and don't use any flashes or lamps. My aim is to keep the same mood and atmosphere on my photos as it was during the session. No matter how many windows you have at your place and how big they are, as long as you have at least one window in a room you have enough light to do a photoshoot. Just keep in mind that if your windows are really huge and sunny, the final images will be bright and airy. And if it's darker, photos will have more dramatic vibes with beautiful shadows. Outdoor sessions can be booked only early in the morning or at sunset when temperatures are nice and the light is beautiful.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR MY PHOTOSHOOT?
Any special preparations are not required if you choose an indoor session. But if you don't want to see certain details on your final photos, it's better to clear them away before a session as they cannot be removed while editing. If you're planning an outdoor photoshoot, keep in mind that most resorts, hotels and some public places require a special permit which must be requested in advance.
My individual photoshoots are about feminity, freedom, self-love and inner beauty. I create authentic and candid photos without over-filtered and unnatural effects. If you have some temporary skin imperfections, I can remove them while editing photos, but do not expect me to change your apperance completely or make your skin look like a piece of plastic. I really admire the uniqueness and individuality of every person, so let me show how beautiful you are!
DUBAI INDIVIDUAL PHOTOSHOOT BOOKING
Please keep in mind that I book a limited number of individual photoshoots, as I do them only during certain periods of the year. You can fill out the form below to know more details and reserve your spot in the waiting list, or send me a direct message via Instagram.
Can't wait to take photos for you!
Before booking a session take a look at my portfolio and read all the details to be sure that you like my photography style, aesthetic and vision.