FEELINGS • EMOTIONS • MOMENTS
- In-home couple photoshoot in Dubai.
- Session duration — 1,5-2 hours. Don't worry about time limits — my approach is to capture all your precious moments and no matter how much time it may take.
- You will get 40-50 edited and naturally retouched digital photos + a couple of black & white photos delivered via a private online gallery. You can download all your high resolution images from the gallery, as well as share them with your family and friends. Printed photos and RAW files are not included in the package.
- Maximum turnaround time — 3 weeks.
- Final images are selected by myself, but I can assure that you will get absolutely all the best shots. As a result, you might receive even more than the standard number of photos for no additional cost.
- Pre-session consultation is included in the package. You will ask all your questions and get some recommendations regarding outfits, time, ideas, etc.
- The payment is made in full on the day of the photoshoot.
WHY TO CHOOSE AN IN-HOME COUPLE SESSION?
It may sound as a cliche, but home is truly where the heart is. Stress-free, cozy and fun atmosphere allows to get honest and authentic photos with real emotions and feelings that will definetely become your most precious memories. In-home couple photoshoot is a perfect option as there is no need to worry about weather or time limits, do any special preparations or spend too much time traveling between locations. Your aim is just to have a good time together, and I will capture it with the help of my camera.
DO YOU USE ARTIFICIAL LIGHT?
I always take photos with natural window light and don't use any flashes or lamps. My aim is to keep the same mood and atmosphere on my photos as it was during the session. No matter how many windows you have and how big they are, as long as you have at least one window in a room you have enough light to do a photoshoot. Just keep in mind that if your windows are really huge and sunny, the final images will be bright and airy. And if it's darker, photos will have more dramatic vibes with beautiful shadows.
HOW TO PREPARE MY HOME FOR A PHOTOSHOOT?
Any special preparations are not required. But if you don't want to see certain details on your final photos, it's better to clear them away before a session as they cannot be removed while editing. It's a good thing to minimize clutter and hide all messy stuff such as piles of laundry, electronic devices and chargers, miscellaneous household items, old magazines, bills, papers, etc. But deep cleaning is not necessary, so feel absolutely relaxed if you don't have time to vaccuum the carpet or whipe the floor.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Outfits can affect the final look and feel of the photos. I am not a professional stylist, but years of experience taught me that certain clothing and colors may work better than others. My favourite colors and tones are neutral, pastel, beige and earthy. I recommend plain and timeless outfits without any logos, prints and geometric patterns. Anything too bright or overly-detailed will put the focus on the clothes rather than you. Avoid too formal wear as it will look unnatural at an in-home photoshoot. And the most important point — your clothes should be comfortable, so choose something that you feel good in. I will give you some more simple suggestions during pre-session consultation.
MY HOME IS NOT VERY BEAUTIFUL. CAN WE STILL HAVE A SESSION THERE?
My photos document you, not interior design or room decor. The background of your home just helps to tell your personal story. I'd like to keep in your archive sweet memories that you will definetely want to look back after many years, and you do not need to have an ideal Pinterest-worthy house or apartment to create these memories. If it's not possible to have a photoshoot at your home or if you're not a Dubai resident, we can choose alternative place such as a hotel room, Airbnb apartment or any other private space.
My approach is to capture authentic and candid photos without over-filtered and unnatural effects. If you have some temporary skin imperfections, I can remove them while editing photos, but do not expect me to change your apperance completely or make your skin look like a piece of plastic. I really admire the uniqueness and individuality of every person, so let me show how beautiful you are!
DUBAI COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT BOOKING
Please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch within two business days with more info, or send me a direct message via Instagram.
Can't wait to take photos for you!
Before booking a session take a look at my portfolio and read all the details to be sure that you like my photography style, aesthetic and vision.